Position your cards: Sort your cards.
· Use the sort button, which automatically sorts the cards in order.
· If some cards are already in the form of a sequence or a set, they should be kept together, so that you don’t discard them by mistake.
· The totally unmatched cards should be positioned for discarding.
Develop a Strategy: Carefully Draw & Discard.
· You should be very attentive while drawing and discarding a card.
· Make sure to discard high-value cards like the King or Queen as they are 10 pointers.
· Ensure that you make a pure sequence quickly since this is the lifeline of the game. A pure sequence can have 4 cards.
Watch opponent closely: Follow his strategy.
· Keep a close watch on the cards he discards and picks from the open deck.
· Once you have knowledge about the type of cards he has, you can discard the cards that won’t be beneficial for him.
· For example, if the opponent discards a 7 of Hearts you easily discard 6 and 8 of Hearts.
Reduce your points: Pure Sequence matters.
· If the opponent declares, all the cards that are not in a sequence or set are counted in points.
· Reduce only the points that will be counted against you in the end.
· Keep the high pointer cards in a set or sequence if you have any Joker.
Use Joker well: Understand Joker’s importance.
· The joker changes with every new game and is dependent on the cards being dealt.
· Avoid using jokers in making a pure sequence since this will decrease its value.
· Try to make an impure sequence using the joker.